We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager, who will be responsible for managing the Rockhampton Engineering aircraft maintenance operations, facilities, and aircraft maintenance team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide strong and effective leadership to the aircraft maintenance team.
- Oversee all aspects of aircraft maintenance, including routine inspections, scheduled maintenance, and unscheduled repairs.
- Coordinate maintenance activities to minimize aircraft downtime while maintaining safety and airworthiness.
- Liaise with the Planning Coordinator for scheduled maintenance planning of resources including manpower and the provision of tooling, equipment, materials and data.
- Liaise with the Quality & Safety Manager on matters relating to RAM and Alliance Airlines Policies.
- Liaise, support, and cooperate with all Alliance Airlines departments to meet the required outcomes.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of quality, safety and security compliance as required by the Alliance Group Corporate Safety Manual by all subordinate staff.
- Promote safety & security reporting by all staff including external service providers.
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer approval on E190 aircraft.
- Must hold or be able to hold CAT C license.
Skills and Experience:
- Detailed experience in an aviation maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior role within a maintenance organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with aircraft types under maintenance.
- Extensive aircraft maintenance knowledge and experience, preferably in an airline or airline maintenance environment.
- Extensive managerial and/or supervisory experience, preferably in an airline or airline maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to Alliance Values – Safety, Performance, Purpose, People & Service.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team-focused environment.
- Well-developed computing skills, particularly MS Office.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
About Alliance Airlines
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world-leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs and Rockhampton.
Alliance’s core philosophy is to provide safe and economical solutions – solutions that other aircraft charter operators may not be able to provide. Although we have grown rapidly, we know the importance of responding quickly to our client’s requests and understand the need to meet both short and long-term requirements.
At Alliance Airlines, we make it happen.
**COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.**
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.