- Are you are a relationship builder, passionate about nurturing a client base and building new business
- We are proud to support regional communities to build successful futures
- Work as part of a collaborative and successful team who value flexible working
See Yourself In Our Team
Our Regional and Agribusiness banking team (RAB) are passionately committed to supporting businesses across Australia and helping to build and enhance the financial well-being of our regional communities. With over 70 centres across the country, our team provides a comprehensive range of services to our diverse range of business customers throughout both Metro and Regional Australia. We pride ourselves on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and supporting the success of regional communities.
Do Work That Matters
We are in the business of building relationships! You will bring your unique understanding and passion for the regional businesses providing meaningful solutions and support with their business needs whilst helping them to understand new opportunities. You will have the support of our highly skilled analyst teams and a comprehensive range of innovative products and solutions, as well as market-leading technologies at your fingertips.
In this role you will;
- Build strong relationships with customers and retain their business through excellent client service while identifying and securing new to bank opportunities;
- Gain an in depth understanding of customer's needs, engaging product specialists for broad range of solutions;
- Drive strategy and deal execution with a focus on origination, structuring and negotiation of financial solutions;
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio, working collaboratively with the Analyst team to support high quality credit submissions.
We Want To Hear From You If You Have
- Strong commercial acumen and a goal to further develop your financial skills and a real passion for relationship management
- Ideally you will have experience of a diverse range of agricultural sectors
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Finance or a related field would be highly regarded;
- Experience in building and managing a successful agribusiness portfolios, business origination would be advantageous
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a successful and growing business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply or reach out to me directly
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.