1 x Advanced Scaffolder/Leading Hand Required For 2 Year Project with possibility of extending.
- Must have experience
- Monday – Friday 48hr week starting at $2500 Gross + Super
- Monday to Thursday 10-hour days
- Friday 8 hours day
- OT and Penalty Rates apply
- PPE Included
- Must live locally or able to source own accommodation – No accommodation provided
- Must have Leading Hand Experience
- Must pass criminal history to obtain MSIC (provided by employer)
- Must pass pre-employment medical (provided by employer)
Requirements and skills:
- White Card
- Advanced Scaffold Ticket and/or any Dual Trade Tickets
- Ability to work confidently at heights.
- Good level of physical fitness
- Awareness of health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team
To express your interest, please submit your Resume using the "Apply for this job now" button.
Contact Jess Sporne on 0437 442 332 to discuss, or email email@example.com for more details.