Yancoal Australia Ltd
ADVANCED OPERATORS (MULTI SKILLED)
About the Business
Owned by Yancoal, Yarrabee is based in Blackwater QLD which is 200 km west of the Capricorn Coast. Yarrabee is a proud producer of high-quality PCI coal since 1982. We employ approximately 400 people, who are our most valuable asset and we invest in developing our management and leadership talent throughout our operations.
Yancoal Australia is Australia's largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wales together with interests in three other metallurgical and thermal coal mines located in New South Wales and Queensland. Yancoal Australia also manages five other Australian coal mines on behalf of related parties.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and have experience as a multi skilled operator we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
This is your opportunity to join a team that embraces diverse talent, working together in a safe environment and delivering strategic outcomes . The crews onsite are supportive and full of great individuals and we are looking for candidates who will add to the positive culture on site. Reporting to the OCE / Supervisor, you will be a part of a dynamic and motivated team.
We are looking for individuals who are professional multi skilled operators across a range of equipment include dump trucks, dozers, graders and diggers. The role will require you to be proficient in the safe operation of the heavy machinery and equipment on site and demonstrate ownership of your work area.
Roster: 4 Panels - 7:7, rotating Day/Night shifts, 10.5hrs.
As an experienced multi skilled operator in the Mining Industry you will posses the below attributes:
- Previous experience in the operation and maintenance of Dozers, Watercarts, Graders & Haul Trucks within a mining or heavy industry environment
- Thorough understanding of individual responsibilities in relation to the Coal Mining Safety& Health Act and associated regulations.
- Sound communication skills within a mining environment
- Skilled in hazard identification and responsive to safety issues
- Demonstrated ability to positively contribute to a company culture
Skills and Experience
- Applicable Coal Competencies
- Current Standard 11 Mine Induction (Surface)
- Maintain and possess a current Queensland Driver's licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
Yancoal provides a range of benefits to appeal to the diverse needs of our employees. The following benefits are available to eligible wages employees:
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Service Recognition
- Paid Parental Leave Provisions
- Local Housing Allowance
- Local Sporting Allowance
If you would like to apply for this role please click the Apply button.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We reserve the right to close the advertisement before the advertised end date and commence recruitment proceedings immediately.