Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Administrator to join the team out at Foxleigh Mine on a 5:2 roster.
Some of your duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Maintenance Team with general administration duties.
- Checking of invoices and confirming/receipting of invoices in SAP.
- Raise purchase orders and process goods receipting
- Booking camp accommodation and processing travel requests
- General Data Entry
- Assist with month end reporting
- Manage the on-site filing systems and registers in line with company and statutory document management systems including data entry.
- Meeting minutes, assisting with the preparation/creation of presentations, agenda coordination,
- Assist the supervisors to manage timesheets
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the departments.
- Additional ad-hoc administration duties as required.
To be successful in this position, you would ideally have:
- Experience working on Mining and/or Civil projects;
- Understanding of maintenance process is preferable
- Coal Board medical & standard 11 ( preferable )
- Efficient organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.