Why work for Downer:
- Training and Development to support your career with us
- Work in an essential service industry
- Access to other Downer internal opportunities
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements
What you’ll be working on:
- Maintain Asset register
- Manage and delegate group mailboxes
- Take ownership of tasks to ensure timely completion and reporting
- Administration support including payroll queries and adjustments
- Assist with work order management of managed planned and reactive work orders
- Goods receipting, invoice receipting, and processing subcontractor invoices
- Finalising and amending audits
- Assisting service line coordinators with payroll queries and adjustments
What you’ll bring:
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory);
- Driver’s License (preferred);
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Cert II in Business Administration or similar experience (preferred);
- High level of communication
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Databases;
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, then apply now.
For further information please email: Lucy.Boland@downergroup.com
Who are we:
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.