Global Product Search (GPS) is a highly regarded, Australian owned company specialising in labour hire, simulator training, and recruitment services with multiple clients throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on providing personal and professional levels of service from large-scale operational ramp-ups to executive positions. GPS is now a part of the Protech Group, an established company that specialises in building & construction; civil construction & infrastructure; industrial maintenance & engineering; mining & resources; and rail across Australia.
Administration Support Officer role to be based on a mine site close to Emerald. Assisting our Head Office duties will include the following however will not be limited to:
- Attend pre-start meetings on behalf of Global Product Search
- Welcome new employees to site/camp
- Frontline management of employees
- Manage labour hire timesheets / payroll enquiries
- Liaise with crew supervisors on employee performance and issues that arise
- Assist GPS head office with local recruitment & employee management; with activities including but not limited to sourcing, reference checking, screening, arranging interviews and pre-employment medicals
- Arrange inductions, training, medicals, clothing and PPE
- Complete weekly/monthly reporting
- Create and foster an inclusive culture with all employees
Candidates will require:
- QLD Drivers Licence
- Strong attention to detail
- Welcoming personality
- Intermediate Excel / Word Skills – ability to format and use of basic formulas
- Ability to interact with GPS employees
- Previous site experience (desirable)
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Previous recruitment experience (desirable)
A vehicle will be supplied to travel from Emerald to site.
The role will allow for flexible working arrangements.
Please note that no accommodation is supplied and as such applicants from Emerald region are urged to apply.
To apply for the position please click the link below or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the GPS Office (07) 49 525 244 ASAP.
Please note that only applicants with suitable experience will be contacted.
Labour Hire Licence: LHL-01512-F0D8H
Join the Global Family Today!