Job Description – Administration Officer (Entry Level – Experienced)
Location - Rockhampton
Hours: Fulltime - 8.30am - 5.00pm
We are a well-established civil construction company based in Rockhampton, working throughout Regional Queensland. We specialize in civil and industrial concrete packages and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to learn and further develop their administration skills.
We are currently seeking an experienced, well organised and motivated Administration Officer (trainees encouraged to apply) to join our busy office located in Rockhampton. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, have good communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Experience in Reception/Administration (desired)
- Be well presented, approachable and relatable
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of communication skills, including literacy and numeracy
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Experience in Xero (desired)
- “C” Class Manual Licence (preferred)
What Mitcon Projects can offer you:
- Nationally recognise qualification (Cert III in Business Admin if required)
- Training opportunities and career development
- Fulltime employment with wages paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested, please send your resume through to the following email.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 25th November 2022