- Fixed Term Full Time (29 September 2024)
- Monday to Friday, 76 hours per fortnight, 9 day fortnight
- $74,318 per annum (LGIA Stream A Level 2) + Superannuation
- Location – Rockhampton
Your new role
Rockhampton Regional Council is seeking an Administration Officer to join their busy Project Delivery team. In this exciting and varied role, you will have a positive attitude, extensive administration experience with excellent time management skills.
This position requires the completion of a satisfactory Criminal History Check - Police Certificate (Australia Wide Name Only Police Check).
What we are looking for
What you'll get in return
As an employee of Rockhampton Regional Council, you will join a diverse and innovative team of more than 900 employees supported by good leadership, who proudly deliver services and make a difference to the lives of people living and working within the region.
- Supportive Work/Life Balance
- A large employer with a strong values driven culture
- A generous superannuation scheme – Up to 18% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Corporate membership discounts
- Payroll deductions and salary sacrifice options
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Wages paid fortnightly
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Passport and active social clubs
What you need to do next
To apply for this opportunity, please submit two documents:
- A 2-3 page Cover Letter addressing the Application Criteria below;
- Your Current resume.
- Demonstrated administration experience, with the ability to process and prioritise a high volume of tasks using initiative and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in various software and Council systems such as: Microsoft Suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and Teams), Council’s R1 system (Finance – purchasing, work orders and reporting) or experience in similar financial systems and software.
- Experience with recording minutes and organisation skills for preparation of meetings involving several internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge in construction contract administration, relevant legislation and responsibilities is highly desirable.
Please use Council’s and ensure you clearly label each Application Criteria in your cover letter.
Click the ‘Apply’ button above to complete your online application.