Are you ready to write a new chapter in your story?Our organisation values its people, respecting and embracing diversity and a balance between work and life commitments. Our staff are passionate about delivering outstanding environmental services to the communities throughout our diverse region.We want YOU to join our team and contribute to our Vision.Enjoy the benefits of being an employee of DES such as:
- Flexible work arrangements and Accrued Time Leave, giving you the opportunity to balance your career to suit your lifestyle;
- Locality allowance (conditions apply);
- A 36.25 hour week;
- Generous leave entitlements - 5 weeks paid annual leave;
- An environment that supports family commitments, including 14 weeks paid maternity leave; and
- Relocation assistance (conditions apply).This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.