We are a global family-owned business with over 60 years in the mining, civil and earth moving industry. Operating in several countries throughout the world, this opportunity will see you in the Australian operation working at the Boundary Hill Mine.
About the role:
- Liaise with head office personnel on issues regarding payroll and accounts.
- Archive records in accordance with Management System requirements and comply with the Project Management Plan, including all relevant EPSA Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Maintain up to date and accurate project files in accordance with Project Management Plan Register of Project files.
- Provide administrative support to Supervisors, Superintendents and Managers.
- Administration compliance with the Company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Support the management team and relevant supervisors in developing quality assurance documentation including forms, procedures, Standard Work Practices (SWPs).
- Foster and maintain close working relationships with site Operations and Recruitment teams.
- Liaise with payroll personnel to ensure accuracy of data entries.
- Coordinate and communicate all New Employee and Internal movement communications.
- Maintain positive relationships with client and supplier representatives.
- Assist and complete all ad-hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Administrative experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.