- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday, 72.5 hours per fortnight, 9 day fortnight
- $67,190 - $71,852 per annum (LGIA Stream A Level 2) + Superannuation
- Location – Rockhampton
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to provide a high level of assistance and administrative support to the Airport Operations and compliance sections. You will be responsible for administrative tasks including diary management, filing, mail distribution, data entry, word processing, and other duties as required. Contributing to the Airport’s safety and security, you will ensure all systems and procedures are up to date and following legislation while assisting the operations team with meeting compliance standards.
An ongoing condition of employment for this position is that the employee must meet the requirements necessary to possess an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC).
This position requires the completion of a satisfactory Criminal History Check - Police Certificate (Australia Wide Name Only Police Check).
What we are looking for
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of customers and stakeholder.
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Positive attitude with a focus on providing great customer service experience.
- Certificate III in Business Administration is desirable.
- Knowledge of the legislation and the operational restrictions of the airport environment is advantageous.
What you'll get in return
As an employee of Rockhampton Regional Council, you will join a diverse and innovative team of more than 900 employees supported by good leadership, who proudly deliver services and make a difference to the lives of people living and working within the region.
- Supportive Work/Life Balance
- A large employer with a strong values driven culture
- A generous superannuation scheme – Up to 18% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Corporate membership discounts
- Payroll deductions and salary sacrifice options
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Wages paid fortnightly
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Passport and active social clubs
What you need to do next
To apply for this opportunity, please submit two documents:
- A 1-2 page Cover Letter addressing the Application Criteria below;
- Your Current resume.
- Experience working in a fast-paced administrative environment with a focus on compliance and strong desire to build career in aviation industry.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work within a team and display initiative.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to all stakeholders with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Please use Council’s cover letter template and ensure you clearly label each Application Criteria in your cover letter.
Click the ‘Apply’ button above to complete your online application.
Applications Close: Monday 15 August 2022 at Midnight (AEST)