As a talented and experienced Office Administrator who will play a key role in the day to day running of our Mackay based office. You will be highly organised and be able to juggle multiple priorities and love being the go to person people look to, to get things done. You will be responsible for ensuring data is timely and accurately checked and matched to ensure invoicing schedules are met in full and on time for our valued customers. It would be expected that the successful applicant would provide all round administrative support to the Operations Team and any other back up support as required.
This position requires you to be flexible and adaptable to a diverse environment with the ability to assist across key functions such as accounts receivable/payable, payroll, workshop and customer service.
A willingness to go above and beyond your own designated duties would be advantageous as would a familiarity with Microsoft software especially Excel.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
- Prepare and check driver Runsheet's (ensuring that correct freight information is listed and pre-start information is completed accurately.
- Enter pre-starts and vehicle usage
- Enter Creditor invoices
- Assist with Inductions
- Maintain payroll functions
- Support the Workshop with generating Purchase orders and data entry of Job Cards into Fleet programs.
- Maintain Filing systems
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment
- A high work ethic and commitment to your responsibilities
- Professional demeanour with a positive can-do attitude
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and autonomously
- Self-driven to achieve and drive outcomes on a daily basis
- Flexibility and reliability
- Previous experience in the transport industry will be highly regarded.
- Must have own transport
- Collate and Scan paperwork – Runsheets, Invoices, Payroll
- Answering inbound phone calls and directing to relevant staff
- Collating electronic data and maintaining spreadsheets
- Cover general reception duty functions as required including house keeping
Experience for the role: -
- Fast and Accurate Computer/Data Entry skills,
- Effective Communication, Decision-making/influencing and problem-solving skills,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Able to work as part of a team,
- Ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels in a professional manner,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Confident with the use of Windows - Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous payroll and creditors experience is preferred. Must be willing to perform these duties when required,
- High standard of work,
- Strong work ethic,
- Current Drivers Licence.
- The stability of a reputable, safe and professional large company
- Full-time employment
- Training in all aspects of the role
The successful candidate will become a member of a growing company that has an exciting journey ahead as this business continues to grow. To apply please address the above required experience along with a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
For more information Contact Maryann on 0448 605 648.