The Senior Administration role is primarily responsible for providing high quality day-to-day administrative services for Co-Ordinated Support Services - Rockhampton. Highlighting the importance of organization, communication skills and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously - you will oversee a diverse range of duties from finance to assisting with recruitment.
- Meet and greeting people at the front desk providing exceptional customer service.
- Monitoring and maintenance of accurate records of petty cash, office inventory, expenditure, completing reconciliation and request for reimbursements.
- Assisting the Practice Manager with administrative functions for meetings, including scheduling, developing, and disseminating agendas and minutes.
- Manage all IT support issues and escalating any urgent requests to the relevant IT department.
- Professional phone manners and directing calls to appropriate parties or take detailed messages.
- File and retrieve company documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents – using Microsoft Software packages.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including fax and email.
- Assisting the Training Manager to lead and deliver comprehensive orientation and induction processes for all new staff.
- Corresponding with the HR Manager to ensure new employees’/ current employees’ certifications are up to date.
- Responsible for company vehicle audits – vehicle inspections, booking services, maintenance report, registration, and insurance.
- Assisting the Practice Manager to identify, establish, improve, and maintain administrative processes for Co-Ordinated Support Services including the regular review of operational procedures, policies, and workflow.
Skills and Certifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Senior Administration within the industry or similar.
- Qualifications in Community Services or Business Administration will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated skills in effective communication and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- An ability to meet deadlines and priorities tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to be responsive in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Sound understanding of the NDIS and Child Safety sector.
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed organizational and computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package and a demonstrated ability to quickly learn relevant computer software.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Current Working with Children Blue Card (P)
- Current Positive Exemption Notice Card (Yellow Card) and/or NDIS Workers Screening Check Card.
- Unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence.
- First Aid and CPR certificate (or willingness to obtain if successful)
- Federal Police Check (no older than 6 months)