IPA are looking for an Experienced Administration & Customer Service Officer to assist our client in Gladstone.
An immediate start is available for the right person.
The successful applicant will be employed by IPA on a labour hire basis for the duration of the assignment (until November 2023) The role will be full time hours, Monday - Friday.
The position is working in social housing and housing assistance team who provide advice and services directly to diverse clients in person over the front counter, by telephone, correspondence, in the field and through outreach services in the community.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Intake and Assessment - Assess applications against specified eligibility criteria
- General administrative duties
- Tenancy Management - Maintain a waitlist register to record all allocations and vacancies
- Conduct Annual Property inspections
- Property management - Raise work orders for upgrades to properties
Applicants will be able to demonstrate previous administration experience and the ability to work well in a team, in a fast paced environment. Applicants with experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic team to be a part of and you will be supported and made to feel welcome within the business.
Please apply now for this great opportunity.