- Part Time Position
- Located in Mackay, QLD
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Mackay Administration Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Administration Creditors Clerk to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
As Clerks, you will have a good understanding of purchasing processes, general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
- Have a passion for retail
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Experience in bookkeeping, creditors, debtors, banking, reconciling and general Adhoc
- Preparation and completion of end of month accounts
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Excel and Word
- Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.