We are seeking an Administration Officer / Broking Assistant to join our Rockhampton team. This role can be tailored to suit your experience and career goals.
Piranha Insurance Brokers is a well established brokerage and part of the Aviso Group - we provide local touch, with the strength of a national network. This is a great opportunity to work within a business that actively encourages your development.
Our primary focus is to recruit on attributes. We are seeking a self-motivated and reliable individual who can work collaboratively within a team. The ability to operate with integrity and respect is essential.
- General reception and administration tasks
- Processing and preparation of client correspondence
- Maintaining accurate records
- Processing quotes, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Assistance with financial and claims management
- Friendly and co-operative personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Displays enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Enjoy access to an Employee Benefits Package with generous health and financial perks
- Supportive team to guide you with on the job experience
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Career progression pathways
- Access to industry events & networking functions
- Secure job with a well established and growing brokerage
Fulltime role with hours being Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.00pm
Please forward your confidential cover letter and CV to Nadine O’Hanlon by email: email@example.com