IPA are currently looking for an experienced Administration Assistants to assist our State Government Clients across Rockhampton.
The successful applicants will be employed on a labour hire basis with IPA for the duration of the assignments. The assignments we have available are all full time, Monday to Friday and have a variety of lengths, some shorter term 2-3 months, some 6 months with potential of extension.
Attractive rates are on offer, which will be discussed at the interview stage.
Working to support a department, the position duties would be varied across the below:
*Please note, this is an example of duties, not all roles will have all of these duties involved. Once we are speaking with you, we can give you a more specific list of duties to confirm you are interested to be considered for the role.
- Responding to requests over the phone and via email
- Data entry
- Organising events, booking spaces, arranging catering, confirming attendance etc
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Assisting with collating of information for reports
- Customer service (Internal and external)
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Other general administrative support
We are looking for candidates with demonstrated administration experience and the ability to work well in the team.
If you have extensive demonstrated administration experience and enjoy working in a busy team, please apply now to be considered.