About the company:
As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Client, a Large Mining Company, is after a dedicated individual to join their team as an experienced Mining Administration Assistant for a 5 week contract, starting in the new year. This position will be based at one of their Lower Bowen Basin Mine sites.
About the role:
- Provide General Administration Support
- Preparing and analyzing various weekly reports for distribution
- Liaise with external Vendors in relation to cost and contractor management
- Spend Control daily administration
- Create and monitor purchase requisitions/orders for vendors
- Verification of contract partner claims in line with agreement/contract entitlements
- Management of generic email accounts
- Various Data Entry requirements
- Document and Records Handling and Management, including archiving
- Maintenance of Department Registers
- Minute taking / meeting and agenda preparation
- Adhoc Project work
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
- Knowledge of computer systems (including SAP & Microsoft Office programs)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding numeracy, written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organisational and administrative housekeeping skills
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Ability to resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for errors
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Able to work within a team environment
- Mine site administration experience
With over 1,000 internal employees and 20,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region's largest employers - so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today's career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow. Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace.