SGM environmental Pty Limited (SGME) is a boutique consultancy working throughout Australia and internationally, based in Brisbane and Mackay.
The SGME team is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, having held senior national positions prior to starting SGME. They are supported by a talented team of soil scientists, geochemists and mine closure planners. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that create enduring value.
Due to strong growth we have an opportunity for a part-time administration assistant in our Mackay office. The successful candidate will need to be able to work 4 days a week, between the hours of 9.00 to 2.30pm.
Preconditions: Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements
- be entitled to work in Australia;
- not be subject to any restrictions or restraints owed to any third party (for example to a former employer or under a work visa) that would prevent you from working for the company.
General Description of the role:
Your duties, as an Administration Assistant, will be expected to autonomously perform the following duties (with supervision in respect of more complicated tasks) which may include (but are not limited to):
- maintenance of information in the employee database;
- flight, accommodation and car hire bookings;
- entering of non-project related receipts into Xero;
- procurement of consumables and equipment for fieldwork and day to day office requirements;
- organisation of employee training and record keeping;
- maintaining training records and requirements in external databases;
- tracking of subscriptions, licences and contracts;
- scheduling, drafting and publishing of LinkedIn posts for business development;
- general office duties such as note taking, calendar organisation, emails, typing, post office pick up;
- leave coverage for other admin staff as required.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application to email@example.com. Please quote reference "Admin 2023". To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.