Accredited Exercise physiologist – New graduate position
Graduating this Year? Contact us for a chat!
Activate Health Exercise Physiology are looking for our next amazing team member! With multiple full-time positions available within our Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Mt Morgan, and Emu park practices.
If your graduating and want an amazing start to your career – ACTIVATE Health is for you!
Be surrounded by a passionate and experienced team of Accredited Exercise Physiologist’s:
- Work side by side a team of 10 AEP’s dedicated to patient centered care and best practice.
- Benefit from the experience of our team members with over 30 years of accumulated clinical experience, and specialisations in Exercise and Oncology, mental health, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
Be guided with continual support, mentorship, and ongoing professional growth:
- Activate Health has an in-depth New Graduate preceptorship program comprising of time shadowing experienced team members, a dedicator mentor and fortnightly 1 on 1 face to face meetings, report writing guidance, a gradual introduction to higher skilled services, 3-6 and 12 monthly evaluations.
- Participate in fortnightly AEP case conference meetings including in house AEP presentations, group case studies, and client brain storming sessions.
Have the tools to progress as a Health Professional:
- Be spoilt with a professional team of administrators to handle all administration tasks, and streamline your day. Along with quality processers, procedures, and referral systems in place.
- Practice confidently within our purpose-built Exercise Physiology practices complete with professional consult rooms, fully equipped exercise therapy gyms, and specialised service specific equipment.
Gain experience in and enjoy a variety of clientele and services:
- Gain experience and in a variety of services and perform clinical prescription for a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries, chronic diseases, and disabilities.
- Become confident in clinical prescription modes including in gym, at home, hydrotherapy, paediatrics, special population group exercise, and exercise for disabilities.
- Our services include but are not limited to NDIS, Work Cover return to work physical conditioning, Chronic disease management referrals, home care packages, type 2 Diabetes groups referrals, Private clients, DVA programs, and Health promotion programs.
- Special population classes within our practices including seniors, Parkinson’s, hydrotherapy, low mobility, type 2 Diabetes, NDIS, pediatric, and young athlete’s.
Have fun at work and fulfil your passion for helping people!
- Enjoy your work days! Activate Health values a positive team culture and strives to enhance the day of all our clientele and team members.
- See the value in your exercise prescription and treatment with a case load of regular clients that you will enjoy working closely with and help them achieve their goals and improve quality of life.
Work life balance
- We are a passionate and dynamic business constantly evolving to the needs of our community and the experience of our team members giving you some flexibility to design your work hours, clients, and caseloads.
- We value your YOU time and will work with you ensure get the most of your work life balance.
If you are graduating and will be gaining ESSA Accreditation as an Accredited Exercise physiologist this year, contact us for a chat:
Kate Richardson (Principal AEP)
M: 0412 808 522
W: 07 4922 1540