About the Company:
LMP Project Services is a local family owned and operated company servicing Mackay, the Coalfields, Whitsundays and beyond. Established in 2008, LMP Project Services provides a wide range of plumbing, construction and civil construction services to the commercial, mining & industrial sectors in the Mackay region.
About our Opportunity:
Our administrators are the backbone of our operations and this role will be critical in providing ongoing support to our team. Your extensive administration and payroll experience will build and develop the organisational support network within the company.
About the Role:
- Full-Time preferred however flexible hours are negotiable for the right candidate (minimum 32 hours per week);
- Payroll and processing site timesheets;
- Accounts receivable, debtor management, invoicing;
- Some general administration duties as required.
The successful applicant will have the following key skills and attributes:
- Payroll/accounts administration experience
- Prior mining related and/or construction industry administration experience desirable but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel & accounting software skills (Xero)
- Ability to problem solve, identify concerns and escalate in a timely manner
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and expectations
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume directly to admin@LMPprojectservices.com.au