- Part time position – 15 hours per week
- Great culture working within a small team
Our client is a reputable, high quality civil construction business delivering Civil, Commercial and Marine Infrastructure within the Coastal Central Queensland Region.
An opportunity exists for a part-time Accounts payable Officer with experience in the Civil/Building/Construction industry. The successful candidate will be working with a great team and will be responsible for checking validity of invoices, entering invoices, reconciling end of month statements, having invoices approved.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience, preferably in building/construction/civil
- Cert IV Accounting / Bookkeeping preferred.
- Xero experience advantageous
- Perm-Part Time15 hrs per week.
- Building/Construction/Civil accounts payable experience
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.