Our client is an Online Forex Brokerage in Auckland which focuses on providing Wholesale Investors with online tools to create and grab opportunities to profit in a wide range of markets. Our client was recently registered on the New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register and is currently seeking to employ a dynamic Accounts Executive to grow their nascent business in New Zealand. The main responsibilities are to grow business and enhance relations between the company and its whole sale clients.
- Develop business leads and manage relationships with Wholesale Clients.
- Collect onboarding documentation from clients.
- Handle and resolve client inquiries.
- Identify and escalate client issues.
- Keep up-to-date with financial markets news and knowledge.
- Self-motivated individual who can function autonomously.
- Efficient, reliable and possesses integrity.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to establish credibility and build rapport at all levels.
- Good written and communication skills to handle and respond to queries and feedback from clients professionally.
- Strong attention to detail and sharp organisational skills.
- Preferably with 1-2 years' working experience in accounts management, business development/client servicing roles.
- Must be Eligible to work in New Zealand with a valid working Visa.
- Great if you possess a Financial Advice Provider (FAP) Licence.