Are you looking for a change of pace and enhanced lifestyle? Would you like the opportunity to join a great team that promotes professional development and great work life balance?
We have a fabulous opportunity for an Accountant Services Assistant (ASA) to join our team on a part-time basis in our Yeppoon office on the beautiful Capricorn Coast, a role perfect for those looking to work school hours.
This position plays a key role in the operations of the Firm by providing administrative and accounting support to our team. Knowledge of bookkeeping and or accounting practices and experience in a public accounting practice is highly desirable, though not essential.
About Evans Edwards & Associates
We are a privately owned, boutique firm of Accountants, Auditors and Business Advisors proudly serving Central Queenslanders and their businesses for more than 40 years. We take pride in our team and the commitment and care they take in looking after our clients.
With a strong focus on creating a positive culture, we have built a reputation as a firm and employer of choice and welcome the opportunity to work with people who align with our core values;
- Service Excellence
You are a friendly, articulate, well presented and motivated person looking for a support role that will provide;
- a professional environment
- inclusive culture
- opportunity to develop your career with a progressive and supportive team
With a minimum of 2 – 4 years administrative experience, you'll also have;
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn basic accounting principles
- High level of attention to detail
Experience with the following is also advantageous;
- MYOB, Reckon, Xero
- Excel, Word and Outlook
- MYOB AE Practice management preferred but not essential
- Understanding of GST, BAS, IAS legislation and processes
- Experience with ASIC Corporate Services
- Documentation and correspondence preparation
- Scanning, filing
We are looking for commitment to quality of work, proven administrative experience and a ‘can do’ attitude.
About the Benefits
We strive to create a rewarding, enjoyable career experience that also provides work life balance for our employees. Benefits on offer are;
- competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Inclusive culture
- professional development opportunities
- flexible work options
- team social events
If you feel you;
- meet the selection criteria
- align with our core values
- have a strong desire to support our leadership team; and
- want to live, work and play on the beautiful Capricorn Coast
Then check out the link below and submit your resume with cover letter to;
The Practice Manager Janenne Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion about the role, contact Janenne on 4927 4588.