When you join Coates, you're joining more than just Australia's leading equipment hire provider. You're joining an end-to-end solutions company spanning equipment rental, temporary works engineering, industrial shutdown management and safety training.
Proudly Australian-owned, Coates has a long history of supporting customers to deliver major projects, and an exciting future focused on transformation, innovation and growth. With over 1,500 employees in 150+ locations, we offer diverse and rewarding roles at our nationwide branches, state head offices and corporate office in Sydney.
About the role
Coates Account Managers play a critical role in the achievement of our business goals, by delivering on customer service and growth targets for a portfolio of mid-tier clients within a designated region.
Each day will include building and nurturing trusted relationships to a client group to provide mutually beneficial outcomes to these customers and Coates.
A day in the life of a Coates Account Manager:
• Establishing yourself as the lead point of contact for all client matters and developing trusted relationships
• Navigate your way through allocated client organisations and increase awareness of Coates offerings and solutions
• Develop strategies and collaborate with support teams to deliver initiatives that delight customers and support sales growth
• Promote a Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture - talk about safety to your colleagues and customers.
To be successful in this role, you will:
•. Ideally, have experience selling services into construction, manufacturing, government or related industries
•. Be a self-starter who thinks strategically to drive results in a performance-driven environment
• Have proven negotiation and influencing skills gained through 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate the ability to interpret and analyse data to formulate strategic plans
• Show an appreciation for the importance of good stakeholder relationships
• Be tertiary qualified (desirable but not essential)
How we'll reward you
As a Coates employee, you'll enjoy a range of benefits including:
• Competitive remuneration
• Flexible working arrangements
• Purchased extra leave program
• Supportive and inclusive team culture
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Volunteering opportunities through the Coates Foundation
As a responsible organisation, we're on a journey to deliver on our people, planet and profit responsibilities. Our company values - Care deeply, Be our best, Customer-focused and One team - shape everything we do, while our Sustainability Strategy outlines key commitments including:
• Achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040
• Implementing our second Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) in 2022
• Improving gender representation and addressing unconscious bias
• Developing our future female leaders through an annual program
• Supporting our national charities and local communities through the Coates Foundation
To learn more, visit coates.com.au
Ready to apply?
If you're excited by this opportunity, please follow the links or apply via careers.coates.com.au
Coates is committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workforce for all employees. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Equipping you for anything.