Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our Sales team based in Mackay.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Mackay office
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
What you’ll be doing:
Our newest Account Manager will report into the General Sales Manager and will join a high-performing and collaborative team that works hard and fast to grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in. With access to SCA's product suite, including; LiSTNR, SoundCloud, the Hit and Triple M networks, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
Experience we’re looking for:
• 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• The ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others
• A positive attitude to change, and new challenges
• Genuinely passionate about the media industry and a love for all things sales
We are a values driven organisation - If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!