Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic, and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV, and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our Gladstone offices
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- Salary package including base, car and phone allowance, KPI bonus plus commission
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the role:
Our newest Account Manager will report to the General Manager and will join a high-performing and collaborative team that works hard and fast to grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in. With access to SCA's product suite, including LiSTNR, SoundCloud, the Hit and Triple M networks, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
The skills and experience you will need;
- 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong understanding of the media market
- The ability to generate new business opportunities
- Accurate forecasting within a CRM (Salesforce experience is preferable, not essential)
- A desire to build strong relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders
- Genuinely passionate about the media industry and a love for all things sales
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organization- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximize creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.