East Coast Diesel Service are a well-established Contract Maintenance and Labour Hire company currently seeking skilled Diesel Fitters to fill FTE (fulltime equivalent) positions at Newlands mine site. These positions are required for immediate start.
Proven experience on the following is advantageous;
- HME Workshop Experience
- ANCIL - Graders, Dozers, Loaders
- Rear Dump Trucks
- Digger and Field Breakdown Roles
The successful candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and driven.
- Have the opportunity to step up.
- Have proven diagnostic experience.
- SIS experience and parts allocation.
- Manage a flexible work load, planning and task management.
- Be wiling to learn and working in a small team.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Display excellent written and communication skills.
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening.
About the positions:
- Immediate start available.
- 4 x 7/7 DAYSHIFT / NIGHSHIFT ROTATION. Pick your round.
- Training packages provided to upskill current certificates.
- Accommodation and meals provided.
- Drive in Drive out.
- Bus in Bus Out provided.
- Flat hourly rate starting at $72.50 per hour
- $95/hr + GST for subcontractors, paid fortnightly
- Full time rates available with holidays and sick days.
If you believe your experience suits what we are looking for, then apply NOW!!!
Work with a small team and a new mine site to grow with.
Previous applicants are encouraged to apply.
0417 786 541