Are YOU Ready to Join the Industry Leader?
autObarn, Australia's leading Automotive Spare Parts and Accessories Retailer is seeking to appoint a dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic 3IC/Assistant Manager at our Rockhampton Store. autObarn is a clear leader in the aftermarket automotive retail industry, which continues to achieve great success throughout their national franchise network of retail outlets. We have a focus on people, performance and providing great customer outcomes by working together and building partnerships.
We currently have a great opportunity for a self motivated 3IC/Assistant Manager to Join our Rockhampton team. The primary purpose of this role will be to assist the Store Manager to help drive a team of passionate & energetic people to help increase the strong performance of the store and to ensure company procedures, management standards, strong inventory control, with the ability to motivate and support your team to ensure your store achieves a high level of customer service from greeting to farewell of each customer.
As the Successful Candidate your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Strong Inventory Management, including ordering, dead stock and maintaining a core range
- People Management, including recruitment, rostering, training, personal development and succession management
- Store organisation and planning
- A strong ability to lead and Motivate a Team of up to 20+ Staff
- The ability to reach Sales Targets & KPI's to promote store Growth
- A Flair for Visual Merchandising and running in store promotions
- Upholding workplace health and safety standards
To be Considered for this role you will be able to meet the following:
- Previous retail management experience
- Experience in developing and coaching staff
- Strong leadership skills
- A passion for customer service and sales achievement
- Demonstrated ability in people management, stock management, merchandising and loss prevention
Our people are passionate about everything automotive, so a shared interest in cars would be beneficial.
Upon entry into this role you can look forward to:
- Brilliant incentives based on Performance
- Excellent staff discount
- An opportunity to take ownership of this role
- A company that stands out from the Rest
- A Highly Attractive salary package
- Ongoing career training, development and progression
- Flexible rosters to compliment your life/work balance
Please send your application to the following address:
Cnr Yaamba Road & River Rose Drive
Rockhampton, QLD 4701