GLADSTONE POWER STATION
UNIT 5 OVERHAUL
NRG Gladstone Power Station is seeking supplementary Labour for the upcoming Unit 5 Overhaul. Overhaul labour will be employed as casual with a 25% casual loading.
Unit 5 Overhaul dates are from the 2 June 2023 to 10 August 2023.
Positions required include:
• Mechanical Trades including Fitters, Machinists and Boilermakers
• Electrical Fitter Mechanics
• Plant Services Employee (PSE’s) including Riggers, Doggers, and Crane Operators.
PSE’s are required to provide support in a range of maintenance activities across site including forklift and EWP operations, rigging, dogging, crane operation, linishing and industrial cleaning.
Overhaul hours of work will generally be:
• Monday 7am - 5pm (RDO) 5:30pm (normal).
• Tuesday 7am - 5:30pm.
• Wednesday 7am - 5:30pm.
• Thursday 7am - 5:30pm.
• Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
• Saturday 7am - 3:00pm.
• Sunday worked as required including Overtime.
- Successful completion of a drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical.
All applicants must have CURRENT relevant trade certificates, licences, certifications and an industry White Card.
- Working at Heights (must be completed within the last 2 years)
- Confined Space (must be completed within the last 2 years)
To be considered please provide copies of all relevant certificates and licences.
Applications can be submitted via the NRG GOS Website – https://www.nrggos.com.au/careers
Contact Employee Relations on 4976 5211 for further information.